New Developments in 3- and 4-Manifold Topology 2023
Event start date: Monday, June 5, 2023
New Developments in 3- and 4-Manifold Topology
will be held on June 5-7, 2023, at the University of Virginia, Department of Mathematics, Charlottesville, VA.
Please note the nearby Richmond Geometry Meeting at Virginia Commonwealth University on June 2-4, 2023.
- Daren Chen, Stanford;
- Sally Collins, Georgia Tech;
- Kristen Hendricks, Rutgers;
- Abhishek Mallick, Rutgers;
- Marco Marengon, Rényi Institute of Mathematics;
- Gage Martin, MIT;
- Anubhav Mukherjee, Princeton;
- Mark Powell, Glasgow;
- Matthew Stoffregen, Michigan State;
- Linh Truong, University of Michigan;
- Michael Willis, Texas A&M;
- Ian Zemke, Princeton.
Organizers: Slava Krushkal and Thomas Mark.
Image credit: derivative work: Pbroks13 (talk)Hypersphere_coord.gif: Claudio Rocchini, CC BY 3.0, via Wikimedia Commons
Monday, May 15, 2023