Virginia Topology Conference 2017: Hyperbolic 3-manifolds and beyond
Event start date: Friday, November 10, 2017
This conference is in conjunction with and immediately followed by the Fall 2017 Virginia Mathematics Lectures, to be given by Yair Minsky.
- Carolyn Abbott (University of California, Berkeley)
- Ara Basmajian (Hunter College, CUNY)
- Ian Biringer (Boston College)
- Matthew Durham (Yale University)
- David Futer (Temple University)
- Shelly Harvey (Rice University)
- Autumn Kent (University of Wisconsin, Madison)
- Sean Lawton (George Mason University)
- Sarah Mousley (University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign)
- Samuel Taylor (Temple University)
- Wouter van Limbeek (University of Michigan)
Organizers: Thomas Koberda, Slava Krushkal, Sara Maloni, Tom Mark, Ramanujan Santharoubane. Please contact Koberda with any questions/comments: thomas “dot” koberda “at” virginia “dot” edu.
Supported by the Department of Mathematics and the Institute for Mathematical Sciences, University of Virginia and Koberda’s Alfred P. Sloan Foundation Research Fellowship.
Thursday, November 2, 2017